How and when do you surf the Forum?

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Same here. i find it a little hard to read the post titles though, it's a lttle too light. Is there a way to make it darker. I have a treo 750.:don'tknow:

You can change the skin, in the bottom left hand corner it says --MNS7, try the blue one. In your edit options at the bottom of the list you can change it as your default. Not sure if it will help.

Last edited:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
I'm pretty much on for my whole work day. not sure what the deal was this morning if the site was down or what.... but I was lost! :eek: I didn't know what to do.

SBN filled the void for a little bit, but I'm glad it's back up!:cheer: just not the same over there.:thumbup:

I was starting to get cold turkey today, it finally came back on line just as I was leaving my work (aprox 16:45 CET). I read during the day and generally post during breaks, I actually had to be sociable today (drinking coffee with my co workers) ;)

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
I wonder when they will come out with an internet capable HUD for motorcycle helmet, maybe checkout the forum at redlight:D:D j/k

Stumbles06

Elite Member
I work night shift, but no pc's available there. So, I jump on when I get home in the morning (which is now..lol), and then again in the evenings before heading back to work.

:)

blkparade

I usually check in the evening after the kids are down and everything has slowed down for the night. I've said it before and I am going to again the lack of nasty shots and put downs makes this Forum a joy to view and it has become a mainstay of my brief daily internet viewing in a very short time. Job well done by the Mod's and most importantly all the members.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
I take a peek at it in the mornings before I leave for work. I don't usually log on then or I'd never get out the door. But when I get home from work. :cheer: