Hit Guardrail.....Any paint scheme suggestions??

pascal1973

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,due to my own stupidity i kinda hit the guardrail a little. I ended up with my right leg stuck between my bike and the rail, my ribs bashing the top of it. When i looked and saw where i ended i felt lucky.....just over the rail was a 5 meter drop into the North sea. Damage was mainly plastics,the little dent in the tank will stay, i'll probably mark it with a 1, for first damage to this bike.....
Now for the fun part, i found a new top-half,and side-fairing on Ebay and i'm now considering painting the top half and front fender the same color as the rest.What do you guys think?I've been trying Photoshop to get me an impression, but i'm not that much of a wiz with software.
img0314gu.jpg

Any input appreciated!

Last edited:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your accident Pascal, hope you didn't get too badly hurt.

Personally I like the present colour of your bike, especially with the silver frame :thumbup: I think it would look good if the new fairing was painted in the same colour as the tank.

pascal1973

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanx, i bruised a few ribs, hurt my leg, but what hurt me most, is my mate passed me on his Ducati....while i was busy trying to free my leg! We had a good laugh afterwards though.;)

pascal1973

Reaction score
Visit site
I decided to paint only the front fender, leave the top half black. Paint will be here in about a week, i'll post a pic when i'm done.

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
hey Pascal,
I think since you have everything else in silver, including frame and engine, you should go and paint it silver, if you can do the wheels silver too.