Mine is the blue one :D

Bought it from this forum :rockon:

Loving it!

15f0s54.jpg

Last edited:

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
So what you're say is... she wears the pants?

:p

Both are very nice. I'm particularly attracted to white bikes, but I don't know if I'd want to own one.

fmf

Reaction score
Visit site
I wear the pants every single day

that she lets me. :eek:

nah, she's cool. We have fun. And no, no girly pink stripes for her.

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! Welcome to the forum. Sorry you had to settle for the blue, but hopefully you got it at a reduced price ;)

Careful Travis, don't make me spank you.... :spank:

My wife is holding out for a Ducati Monster, shows who wears the pants in my family. :D

fmf

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks all

They make a nice couple! :hug:

May I ask, what was the members name that you bought your bike from?

southernfizzer

is the gixxer a 600? either way i feel you have the better all-round bike:thumbup:

750. Trust me, I've tried to figure out how to make her bike more comfy for me as she would like to step up to liter class. We have similar riding styles so I keep up OK. If she wanted to leave me, of course it'd bye bye. The biggest difference for just riding is that when she wants to hit it she just twists the throttle. If I'm in chase, I have to always anticipate what she is about to do and if I think she's about to hit it I'll drop a couple gears to be ready and then can stay on her heels. Otherwise I'll end up a 1/4 mile back :spank: The flip side is that when her body has had enough and is getting fatigued and starting to hurt, my butt is starting to hurt a little and thats it and I feel like I've got another 100+ miles in me easy.

Nice bikes! Where you at in Mississippi. Jackson here.

Madison or ridgeland here, depending on who you ask lol. I live over by the rez.

Careful Travis, don't make me spank you.... :spank:

My wife is holding out for a Ducati Monster, shows who wears the pants in my family. :D

Monster :drool:

Ravenfz09

Reaction score
Visit site
No ma'am there isn't. She isn't the pink type, thats all. My daughter on the other hand would paint the world pink if she could.

i hear ya my butt hurts to after about an hour, but sometimes not at all. the more time u spend in that seat the less it should bother you