HID conversion on FZ6N

heath_AU

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all.
Has anyone installed a HID conversion kit on the naked?
I will state the lights are not bad, but in my book you can never have too much decent light when riding outside city limits.
I have seen a few kits and i am very weary of the volume of nasty cheap units on ebay.

One I have been lookinhg at is here.
Supervision Motorcycle HID Conversion Kit

Any thoughts/advice?

cheers

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all.
I will state the lights are not bad, but in my book you can never have too much decent light when riding outside city limits.
I have seen a few kits and i am very weary of the volume of nasty cheap units on ebay.

Any thoughts/advice?

cheers

Have thought of doing the same thing...to it legally in Australia though, you need to have the full HID unit...including reflector, etc, which would be hard to mount in an OEM FZ6N headlight unit...

I wonder if there is a decent aftermatket HID light for a naked, that would fit on an FZ6...

Hmmmmmm......

:confused:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have thought of doing the same thing...to it legally in Australia though, you need to have the full HID unit...including reflector, etc, which would be hard to mount in an OEM FZ6N headlight unit...

I wonder if there is a decent aftermatket HID light for a naked, that would fit on an FZ6...

Hmmmmmm......

:confused:

Sorry, i am on the drugs again (j/k)....i was thinking about projector beam headlight units!

:spank:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all.

Any thoughts/advice?

cheers

I reckon that would be easy enough to fit...just a matter of finding somewhere for the box, and the ballast....there aint much room behind an FZ6 headlight...

:thumbup:

Bram

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I reckon that would be easy enough to fit...just a matter of finding somewhere for the box, and the ballast....there aint much room behind an FZ6 headlight...

:thumbup:

My naked has xenon installed yesterday.
The people from the garage put the ballast underneath the tank, but then you will need an extention cord as the factory cord is not long enaugh to reach the headlight.