Hi from Michigan

Live4Snow

Reaction score
Visit site
Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is John and I'm hoping to get an FZ6 in the very near future. I've done a bit of riding on my brothers Ninja 600 and he convinced me to get my own bike so I have done a lot of research and since the ninja was too hunched over for me I decided for a more touring/sport bike. Others I considered were the suzuki sv650s and honda cb600 but I really liked the fz's the best.

I am a Architecture Grad student at Andrews University (southwest michigan) and plan on graduating for good this coming May.

Hope to be riding soon....well I guess since winter is coming not too soon.

-John

Welcome! Looks like the lake effect snow has started this year. That brings back some fond memories of me shoveling 47" of snow off my driveway when I lived in the UP. Stay warm!

Thanks for the welcome guys. I have already gotten a ton of info off of this site just a I have with subaruforester.org when I first got my car.
Looking forward to learning from you people

Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is John and I'm hoping to get an FZ6 in the very near future. I've done a bit of riding on my brothers Ninja 600 and he convinced me to get my own bike so I have done a lot of research and since the ninja was too hunched over for me I decided for a more touring/sport bike. Others I considered were the suzuki sv650s and honda cb600 but I really liked the fz's the best.

I am a Architecture Grad student at Andrews University (southwest michigan) and plan on graduating for good this coming May.

Hope to be riding soon....well I guess since winter is coming not too soon.

-John

Welcome....

what is this word winter ....hmmmm:p

Welcome John!

Once you've worked as an architect for a few years that hunched-over Ninja will feel better to you. :p :jk: ;)

Back