Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's going to have last a bit longer mate ..........I,m broke ,lol
I plan on stimulating the economy with a new tyre and luggage with uncle Kev's money,lol

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I plan on stimulating the economy with a new tyre and luggage with uncle Kev's money,lol

Good call , i like your work...:D......I say there is another 2000k's in that one , if its just for commuting :thumbup:...................If Mrs Humps and I are lucky enough to get some of Krudd's money we are thinking of an Adelaide adventure :cheer:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good call , i like your work...:D......I say there is another 2000k's in that one , if its just for commuting :thumbup:...................If Mrs Humps and I are lucky enough to get some of Krudd's money we are thinking of an Adelaide adventure :cheer:

You are welcome here anytime buddy...and i have rooms a plenty at my joint..your welcome to doss with the Wolf too!

Bring it on! :rockon:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
just be prepared to see scantily clad women walking around the house...is that a bike I hear warming up in the distance?

Humps next post... (goes something like this...) "Erm, darling, what's that, your friends want you to help with their kids, Ok, I'll head down to Adelaide on my own... I'm sure the SA-Fizzers will look after me"

:rof: :rof:

:Flip:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here it is ,5,800 k's when I bought the bike, just under 34,000 now.Got 22,000 out of the stock front.

Just a quick step back....Holy cow dude. My Pilot roads look more worn than that after 7000kays. I'm pretty much at the wear marks now, so I'll be doing little riding this week end. Just the Sunday.

Mr. Humpy goes to Adelaide? C'mon down mate. I'll make sure I've got a good set of tires on and we can finally get a ride in.:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a quick step back....Holy cow dude. My Pilot roads look more worn than that after 7000kays. I'm pretty much at the wear marks now, so I'll be doing little riding this week end. Just the Sunday.

Mr. Humpy goes to Adelaide? C'mon down mate. I'll make sure I've got a good set of tires on and we can finally get a ride in.:thumbup:

speaking of good tyres, am currently running a pilot power 2ct up front, and a pilot road 2 at the rear. Is working great...lots of grip up front, and decent tyre life at from the rear, without any noticeable loss of cornering ability...with the added advantage of not getting too much squaring off at the back as I would with a pilot power rear whilst I seem to be doing lots of country riding that includes long straight stretches which tend to flatten off the powers much easier than with the road 2 rear...IMHO, this is a worthy tyre combo to consider if you do a bit of touring as well as regular twisty work. :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone up for a ride today...have got a gig to play at 5pm, but am thinking a lazy Public Holiday ride through the twisties in the early arvo is a distinct possibility! Maybe to Lobey for a "Dog', then home???

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone up for a ride today...have got a gig to play at 5pm, but am thinking a lazy Public Holiday ride through the twisties in the early arvo is a distinct possibility! Maybe to Lobey for a "Dog', then home???

A quickie might be in order...lol. Any more than that and I'll be riding a slick...lol.

And lazy sounds good too:thumbup: as does a dawg.:rockon:

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A quickie might be in order...lol. Any more than that and I'll be riding a slick...lol.

And lazy sounds good too:thumbup: as does a dawg.:rockon:

Cheers
Mike

Rightio then...lets say 1pm at my joint?...should be back by 3pm...gives me plenty of time to get my act together to go play my tunes later in the arvo.

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love it when a plan comes together! Anyone else wanna join us...you know what to do! :rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice quick little ride at a flip floppy pace. Good Hot dog. Great company. Shame about the tires....mumble mumble....grrr.:spank::spank::spank::D

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had to work,didn't get home till 2pm :(

Mick, you should come on one of these little rides from Blackwood to Lobethal one day, is only about a 80km round trip, we never go above 80km/h, and the corners are gentle, and fun without you having to ride the wheels off the bike....plus, the bonus is you get to enjoy a great hotdog at Lobethal, whilst perusing all the lovely bikes that are always parked there on a sunny Sunday Afternoon.. Todays ride was done in just on 2 hours, including a 40 minute stop at Lobethal.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Who is up for a ride tomorrow...just a quick early evening blat down to the beach for a coffee, a beer, or maybe even a casual dinner, then home...

Would could meet at Macca's at Darlington at about 6pm....then make our way down to Henley Beach Square, and go for a brew, coffee, counter meal at the Ramsgate???

Could even meet us at the Ramsgate at 6.30pm.

Just an idea, any takers???

Cheers, Jamie.