Help support this site.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Guys,

this is one of the most active motorbike sites on the net and it needs supporting.

Until today I did not realise how simple it is to make a donation to keep the site running.

If you scroll down to the very bottom of the General Discussion page you will see a Donation button. Press that and donate anything from $5. If only a few of us paid the $5 the running of the site will be paid for.

It is in our own interest to keep this site going and it can only be done by donations. SORRY..I will say that again. It is in YOUR interest to keep the site going.

I do not have an FZ6 but I like this site and I have donated.

Push the button and donate what you can afford.

Steve:thumbup:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Steve!!! :D

It really is easy. Not only did I buy a membership, but I have an automated subscription send to the site via PayPal every single month. While $5.00 a month isn't much, it doesn't take a lot of these monthly donations to add up to the costs involved with running it.

Besides, Dennis does not run this for profit. He gives back any that is overpaid with these GREAT drawings and prizes!

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Guys,

this is one of the most active motorbike sites on the net and it needs supporting.

Until today I did not realise how simple it is to make a donation to keep the site running.

If you scroll down to the very bottom of the General Discussion page you will see a Donation button. Press that and donate anything from $5. If only a few of us paid the $5 the running of the site will be paid for.

It is in our own interest to keep this site going and it can only be done by donations. SORRY..I will say that again. It is in YOUR interest to keep the site going.

I do not have an FZ6 but I like this site and I have donated.

Push the button and donate what you can afford.

Steve:thumbup:

Steve, you don't have an FZ6?!

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dirk..No I have this now

IMG_1782.jpg

This is me in the Swiss Alps in August 2009

But I used to have this which is why I am involved on here

STA_3431.jpg

Mont St Michel, France. July 2008