Help! anyone has mapping to recommend for PCIII

y0s_bikey

Reaction score
Visit site
My ride is a 08 S2, Im currently having PCIII, K&N Air Filter, Leo Vince slip on with link pipe. but local Dyno run i only achieved 80BHP and my Fuel Comsuption is 14-15km/L. I'm starting to suspect the person who did my run on my FZ6. I have downloaded custom mappings from PC website. doing trial and errors hoping to get the best out of all...

Any kind souls around to guide me?

P.S my milage is 30K and I'm from Singapore.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My ride is a 08 S2, Im currently having PCIII, K&N Air Filter, Leo Vince slip on with link pipe. but local Dyno run i only achieved 80BHP and my Fuel Comsuption is 14-15km/L. I'm starting to suspect the person who did my run on my FZ6. I have downloaded custom mappings from PC website. doing trial and errors hoping to get the best out of all...

Any kind souls around to guide me?

P.S my milage is 30K and I'm from Singapore.

You can try this map.(attached) It's an 06 with 2 Brothers exhaust, K&N filter w/ air box mod. Remember to save the map you have now just in case.

Make sure your bike doesn't have some other type of restrictions, like maybe a mechanical throttle restriction. You should be able to get at least around 91 at the back wheel. That's with moderate tuning with the PClll.

Have fun!

Cliff

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Downloaded maps will get you in the ballpark for a given set of mods but the best thing to do is have your bike pro-tuned. One very big factor in a custom map is "What elevation are you more apt to ride at?" The density of the air along with the oxygen content can vary a map a great deal.

Spend the money and have the pro do this for you on your own turf. :D

y0s_bikey

Reaction score
Visit site
Downloaded maps will get you in the ballpark for a given set of mods but the best thing to do is have your bike pro-tuned. One very big factor in a custom map is "What elevation are you more apt to ride at?" The density of the air along with the oxygen content can vary a map a great deal.

Spend the money and have the pro do this for you on your own turf. :D

oh well i wish i could go along with what you suggested. Actually my bike had actually went on the dyno machine twice, truthfully speaking really beginning to doubt the person who did my run...

hazy

Reaction score
Visit site
oh well i wish i could go along with what you suggested. Actually my bike had actually went on the dyno machine twice, truthfully speaking really beginning to doubt the person who did my run...

I am from Singapore too.Where did you run your dyno from?