Hello from the UK

Bombhead

Reaction score
www.Airgun-Tec.com
Hi folks,

Just joined and thought I should do the decent thing and say hello.....Hello!

My name's Tony and I live in sunny England (yeah right:uk:)

I have just bought myself a brand spanking new FZ6 Fazer S2 in black and hope to take delivery next week.

I reckon this forum is going to be invaluable as I'm sure to have loads of newbie questions which no amount of :rtfm: will help with:rockon:

Catch you all aorund the forum and maybe on the road.

Tony

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: From San Diego,Ca.!
Great group of peeps here and lots of great info! :rockon:

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Tony/Bombhead

Welcome along :)

Being newish on here, I've only got great things to say about this forum as there is so much info here already that a quick search will find you and a wealth of experienced contributers that can answer (almost) any question. :cheer:

Don't forget to post up some pictures of your shiney new bike when it arrives, and don't forget to update your profile and signature. Is this a first bike, are you new to riding or are you a coming back ?

I'm not too far away (Newbury) and occassionally pop down to George White's, so maybe we'll bump into each other sometime.

Have you got your list of mods ready ?

Have fun :D :thumbup:

Bombhead

Reaction score
www.Airgun-Tec.com
Thanks for the welcome all, from the little bit of surfing I've done so far on here I just know I'm gonna love it :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'll be sure to get some piccies up as soon as I can. This is my first bike in a loooooong time, back in the day I owned an RD350LC (but not for long!) as well as a DT50, RD125LC and a couple of Superdreams. Like many others family life put a stop to my biking days for a while.

I am getting the bike from a dealer in Cirencester (Peter Hammonds) and can I just say that they are brilliant. If anyone is in the market for a bike they'd do a lot worse than pop along to them for a chat. Because I've been away from the scene for a few years I had plenty of questions, all of which have been answered patiently and honestly without any pressure to make a sale.

Just realised that I've been plugging a dealer, hope it's allowed..if not I apologise and I guess the mods will be along to edit and :spank:

The bike will be used for commuting to work (Swindon to Winchester) which is about 65 miles each way.

I'm not planning any mods yet, just want to get it and ride.....the only thing I need to get for now is a tank/tail bag. Need one big enough to fit an average size laptop, few bits and bobs and my lunch (above average size).

Senior, I look forward to bumping in to you sometime but not literally of course:D:D:D:D

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

RD350LC and a Superdream, very eclectic. :D

Better than a CD200 Benly some might say.:scared: (Nelly our UK mod may say different)

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum bombhead :thumbup: take it easy on the "magic roundabout" ;)

Thanks for the welcome all,.......
I'm not planning any mods yet, just want to get it and ride.....the only thing I need to get for now is a tank/tail bag. Need one big enough to fit ....... my lunch (above average size).

so how many litres do you need for your lunch :BLAA:

Take it easy and enjoy (as soon as the weather picks up again) :rockon: