Heatwave at 45-52 degrees F

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WOOT!! Not quite blistering but definitely a lot more comfortable than the peak of summer. Bikers of all sorts are crawling out of the woodworks to go out and ride in this unusual winter weather. I must admit, I haven't ridden much this season compared to 2 years ago so this warm climate is a welcoming site to see.
Just checked out weather.com and it's 52degrees for my neck of the woods. How is the temp by your neck of the woods?

Ares

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
We still have 60 cm - 70 cm of snow in the garden, and snow coverd roads everywhere here, so I must say your post is a tiny bit PROVOCATIVE!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING!!!!

Anyway,- enjoy, and don't let my misery (read envy) kill your joy :thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
69 and sunny. My son and I went for a bicycle ride in shorts and tee shirts today. :D He complained about being hot!

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We still have 60 cm - 70 cm of snow in the garden, and snow coverd roads everywhere here, so I must say your post is a tiny bit PROVOCATIVE!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING!!!!

Anyway,- enjoy, and don't let my misery (read envy) kill your joy
:thumbup:

I know how you feel, just a few weeks ago we still had a lot of snow in my backyard then it started to get warm.

69 and sunny. My son and I went for a bicycle ride in shorts and tee shirts today. :D He complained about being hot!

Wow, 69 degrees. Thats nice, although the 50+ degrees isn't bad and it doesn't get too hot. Just got back again and this time I was sweating a little bit. The weather forecast remains pretty much the same for the remainder of the week, so I'll be riding again.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
WOOT!!
Just checked out weather.com and it's 52degrees for my neck of the woods. How is the temp by your neck of the woods?

Ares

Starting temp last Saturday's ride.
001.jpg

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea Jersey is having a heat wave for sure! I got about 150 mile sin on Sunday when the weather broke here. I fly to Ohio tomorrow until Friday so I won't be enjoying any of this semi-warm weather. Figures!