Happy Thanksgiving

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Thanksgiving to all - even those who are not in the US. I am thankful for so much this year, today is a special day indeed.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Mike. Thanks to the rest of you as well! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I am thankful for my wife, my kids, my family, my health, our jobs and for the freedom the military fights to provide us in this country. On this day, I am especially thankful for the miracle that became our first grandchild, Bridgette.

I take far too much for granted. Out there are people who are hungry, thirsty, poor, homeless, diseased, struggling, don't know IF their next meal is coming let alone when. I don't live the life of luxury but I sure don't have any needs in my life. I am thankful that I've had all the opportunities in life to better myself as a person and not have to live impoverished, lonely, starving, sick or disabled.

The best thanks you can give if you have no needs is find someone who's needs you can fill. Nothing warms the heart and soothes the soul more than the smile you put on someone's face after helping them when they are down and out.

Take care, God bless and have a wonderful day!