Happy belated bikeversary!

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Well folks my little baby is one year old (on Halloween) in that year she has taken me from Ft. Lauderdale to Orlando and many points in between. She has seen just over 9000 miles in her short life. Three different rear tires, two fronts (currently on Dunlop Roadsmarts), misc. paint (radiator covers, and exhaust cover), two different sets of grips (plus originals), new headlight bulbs, multiple oil changes, new iridium plugs (NGK of course),many washes and waxes, FS6 sliders w/Motovation hardware, A FAZR6 f.e. and recently I tinted the headlights and windshield (which I promptly took off for a puig) and new Pazzo levers (short/short, black on black), soon she will have a tinted l.e.d. tail light and hopefully some powder coat on the rearsets and handle bars.

All in all I think that is a pretty good start to a great story. What do you guys think?

p.s. I know: :needpics: and I will as soon as I find my g/f's camera!

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, you guys hate my bike... :(
I have also done a minor airbox mod and removed the decals on the tank. All of the work from oil changes to paint was done by me, well except for the mounting of tires. And in case you are wondering, if you change the plugs yourself, do it the easy way someone posted a how to on here. Because lifting the tank, removing the battery, coils, wiring, and waterproof liner SUCKS

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
MadMan you are a certified NUT! No it's okay we do love you. Just post a bit more often slacker! ;)

9,000 in a year is a fair amount of miles. Do you have a long commute?

Oh...and you've been whining about the GF's computer, camera, etc, etc as long as I've know you. Go buy one of your own!!!!

See ya! :thumbup:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
MadMan you are a certified NUT! No it's okay we do love you. Just post a bit more often slacker! ;)

9,000 in a year is a fair amount of miles. Do you have a long commute?

Oh...and you've been whining about the GF's computer, camera, etc, etc as long as I've know you. Go buy one of your own!!!!

See ya! :thumbup:
Thanks Top!
My commute to work is less than 10 miles. But I ride basically everyday (sat and sun included!) I try to post as much as possible but life is hectic sometimes. And if I buy my own computer or camera I won't have money for more mod's!!!!!! And I mean I have to prioritize, Right? ;)

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
^^^ Hummm...good point, mods come before food and rent! :thumbup: