Hand guards ordered.

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally, after 50-60 degrees, sunny days in December, the horrible winter is here to stay.
last night, I was coming home at around 37 degrees Fahrenheit, I have heated jacket and gloves, my upper body felt just fine if not warm because of the several layers on it but, my hands were freezing, even with the power of the gloves all the way up. I did around 20+- miles and when finally got home, i couldn't even take my helmet off, my fingers where purple and in so much pain, I tough I was loosing them from frostbite.

Anyways, I don't want to stop riding only because of this so, I did some research and ended up ordering a pair of hand guards.

I found few universal models that will fit many bikes, but ended up with the barkbusters S1 for $99.00 plus $9.00 shipping. Here is the link and some pictures of the other options. ADVENTURE MOTORCYCLE PARTS: Barkbusters Storm Handguards With For 7/8 Inch Handlebars

I will do a write up of installation when they arrive.

briding09

Reaction score
Visit site
I also have experienced this as well. A good friend told me to try wearing latex gloves underneath my riding gloves. This turned out to be pretty effective....

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
I also have experienced this as well. A good friend told me to try wearing latex gloves underneath my riding gloves. This turned out to be pretty effective....

Really???

I guess I'll try that today since I won't have the guards for couple of days.

Thanks

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
I asked my buddy how he does the cold in europe and he sent me this picture :rockon: This guys looks nice and warm. Its a thing that attaches to the handle bars and you just slip your hands in and go.