Had a boo boo on the Blue Ridge Parkway

RCPMg33k

Squid
Reaction score
www.azpeacemakers.com
Repeat after me. RUBBER SIDE DOWN. SHINIY SIDE UP.

But on the flip side...YAY! YOU SURVIVED!!!! (I'm a half full kinda guy when it comes to this kinda stuff)

Sorry you went down. Glad yer ok. Heal up. Enjoy the pain meds.

regder

Reaction score
Visit site
Just a quick update. Got the cast and stitches removed a couple days ago (18 days after accident). Working on my mobility, arm is super stiff after being in a cast. Not supposed to put any weight on it yet.

Received a complete front end today from bitty7292 (thanks!), will have to wait a bit more to put it on though

Edit: Forgot to mention, may have bruised/fractured my right collarbone. Don't notice it unless I'm doing any activity that relies on my pec muscles. Orthopedist says just to ignore it and it will heal on its own

Last edited:

regder

Reaction score
Visit site
Thats good news! Getting a cast off is the best feeling, except the saw, it scares the piss outta me!:BLAA:

The saw scared the hell out of me until I saw it, never realized that it doesn't rotate, just vibrates at a high frequency. Kinda tickles when it touches skin

Hope you heal up safe, man!

Time to go naked! (The bike, of course)

As much as I love the naked look, I do too much touring, I'm going to keep it pretty stock

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone!

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to hear you are healing well. Not that much damage on the bike. You have some time to think about how to put it back together. +1 on the keeping it stock. I enjoy my fairing and windscreen too much to give it up - although I did look at a Triumph Street Tripple . . . lost in lust!