Grip Puppy install

saveitk

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got mine in the mail... it says to use soapy water in the grip puppy and on the bike's grip.. anything else I need to know? (besides trimming them to fit in the end...)

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Trim first, I used scizzors. I just sprayed a little windex on the inside and they went right on.
I'll have to try the Windex next time. I used soapy water the first time and my thumbs were VERY sore by the time I got them both on.

Best of the 13 mods I've done, however! :thumbup:

i filled up a cereal bowl with some warm water with Palmolive in it. I only used my fingertip and dabbed it in the water and then "fingered" the grip puppies as far as i could get in there. They stretch pretty well so getting them on was pretty easy. But i cut them b4 as well. I just eyed them up. In retrospect this post sounds very perverse but i swear, its about a man and his grip puppies. :rockon:

I think everyone has it covered. I trimmed mine with scissors and then took a glass of warm water and put a little dish soap in there. I rubbed the handles and the inside of the grip puppys and they went right on. Definitely a bit more comfy now. I'd say it was $10 well spent. :thumbup:

I felt stupid for asking since they went on so easily :)

NO one mentioned taking off the bar weights ( I did) :)

They do reduce the road vibration a tad.. not bad for a $9 mod! :)

Back