Great News!!!! In my world at least...

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great news about your Dads negative test :cheer: I wish him all the best with the surgery :thumbup:

Congratulations on your engagement Tom

:wav:

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks all for the well wishes! My Dad had his big operation last week and it went very, very well. 9 hour surgery followed by a couple days in ICU, and is now in a regular hospital room. No further indications of cancer, either from the PET scans or the visual during surgery. He’ll probably be in the hospital until the end of the week if all continues to progress well, and should be recovered by the end of August.

Summed up: it couldn't have gone better and his prognosis is excellent! :rockon:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Tom, we are SOOO elated to hear such great news! Thanks for the update!

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks all for the well wishes! My Dad had his big operation last week and it went very, very well. 9 hour surgery followed by a couple days in ICU, and is now in a regular hospital room. No further indications of cancer, either from the PET scans or the visual during surgery. He’ll probably be in the hospital until the end of the week if all continues to progress well, and should be recovered by the end of August.

Summed up: it couldn't have gone better and his prognosis is excellent! :rockon:

Guess I missed this post the first time 'round but very glad to hear that everything went well for your Dad. Here's to a speedy and full recovery for him.

PS - happy b-day.