Great Deal found on Scorpion EXO-700 Helmet XL

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I took a Chance on Ebay a couple days ago and Picked up a Brand new, in factory box, with helmet bag and tags/stickers still attached Scorpion EXO-700 for $78 SHIPPED (I had to risk it for that price on a Fiberglass kevlar matrix shell and very highly rated helmet) . Still More than 10 available, so if you are an XL and looking for a very well reviewed DOT and SNELL 2005 helmet I am sharing the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Scorp...Q5fMerchandise

Oh, and my manufacture date was 7/31/2010, so less than a year old, so it is a closeout simply due to the graphic. I couldn't be happier with the deal i found! PS: the Graphic is much better in real life and the Blue is very close to the 2007 Blue :)

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's a pretty good lid.. I've had one for several years and recently picked up another one. Best bang for the buck, imo.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's a pretty good lid.. I've had one for several years and recently picked up another one. Best bang for the buck, imo.

I'm sure hoping so, I did a LOT of research and wanted to make sure that i was getting something decent after bouncing my head off the pavement once. Want to make sure that IF i ever do it again, i will turn out just as well.

Plus can't beat the price :)

Yamma~Tiger

Reaction score
Visit site
There are a lot of great deals to be had on ebay. I got my RF1000 Camino for $178 shipped. You just have to know who to buy from and know how to haggle a bit.

Reaction score
Visit site
Is that Scorpion an intermediate-oval shape? I would really need to try one on before buying.
I bought an Arai RX-Q in medium, but had to send it back (slightly too big).

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

kyle

Reaction score
Visit site
There are a lot of great deals to be had on ebay. I got my RF1000 Camino for $178 shipped. You just have to know who to buy from and know how to haggle a bit.

That camino graphic is awesome. Tried to get one during clearance sales but everyone was sold out.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

BhanteWayne

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the tip on the Scorpion EXO-700, bro.
Ebay had listings for this helmet up to $189.99, so buying the same thing for $69.99 is putting a big smile on my face. Also, I'm 63 and wearing one of those spiderman designs would look idiotic on me. The Burst Blue design will work.