Got my FZ6 Tonight

Getaway

Reaction score
Visit site
Finally! The wait is over.
This is my first bike, an 04. I had to ride it home some 40 miles tonight at right at 40 degrees F and without cold weather gear, but I didn't feel the least bit cold. What great fun!
I've been lurking here awhile gleaning what I can. This group made my decision to buy a Fazer much easier.

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
Grats! I started on one and it treated me very well :) Enjoy your new passion and be safe!

Oh and btw, pics or it didn't happen :D

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
congrats on the new bike and enjoy her and if you treat her well, then she will treat you well too :)

Ride safe, Ride lots, and post often!

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
Finally! The wait is over.
This is my first bike, an 04. I had to ride it home some 40 miles tonight at right at 40 degrees F and without cold weather gear, but I didn't feel the least bit cold. What great fun!
I've been lurking here awhile gleaning what I can. This group made my decision to buy a Fazer much easier.

Comgrats and btw :needpics:

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup: Congrats!!

you are going to have a FUN spring/summer!!!

Hopping back on the bike is all I think about lately, I HATE WINTER!!

Bram

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
congratulations with your new bike.

I have bought one too, but have to wait for it another week.
When the wait is over, it's all sunshine lollypops and rainbows everywhere.

Greetz

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
what a great time of year to buy a bike. Now you get to stand over it and lust about rolling on that throttle, for the next 3 months.

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations :thumbup:

I bought my bike in January (last year) too and the waiting to ride it almost killed me - however, being in NC your wait shouldn't be so long. Have fun and ride safe!

Mr.Spoofy

Reaction score
Visit site
Could get some use out of it today. Should be arround 60 and sunny in that area of NC. Congrats on the bike, FZ6 is my first bike too. I'm in the Pinehurst, Southern Pines area not far from you.

Last edited:

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats man Tell us more about your steed. What color? how many miles? did the previous owner mod anything? are you planning on modding anything? oh yeah :needpics:

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So you decided to get married to the mob..welcome to the Family (said in his best NY/Itallian mafia accent)..lol

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the new ride. My first bike is an FZ6 too. Plenty of power but nothing too crazy. Handles nice too - I think you are going to love this bike.

You have joined a great forum here. There's no question too basic that you cannot have answered - so, welcome!!

You might take this cold time of the year to refresh all the fluids so you start with a clean slate.

Regards,
FB

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the new ride. My first bike is an FZ6 too. Plenty of power but nothing too crazy. Handles nice too - I think you are going to love this bike.

You have joined a great forum here. There's no question too basic that you cannot have answered - so, welcome!!

You might take this cold weather downtime as a good opportunity to refresh all the fluids so you start with a clean slate.

Regards,
FB