Got me a Harley vroom vroom,putt,putt,putt..... lol

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL.... My brother reeled me in with a 2003 100th anniversary Screaming Eagle,Roadster 883 sportster black and orange,with 5,500 miles on it.... I knew the bike since it was bought by a freind of ours new and lived in his living room its whole life!! well tradegy be-fell him in two horrible car crashes right after he bought it breaking his neck twice!!! and he is not paralyzed in any way!! he is in alot of pain constantly though..... so he cannot ride anymore.... devastaing to most ,but he learned to channel his energy through R/C he has EVERTHING R/C !! LOL well anyway my brother traded the RV I sold him a couple month's back for it and I was so jealous!!! but I did not say a word...... but when he came over Sunday on it I drooled all over it and he tossed me the key and said take it for spin! well it was AWESOME!! just realy fun to cruise on,and the riding posistion and lack of bad vibration made it very comfortable for long rides..... so anyway Monday he got hired on at my shop with me and asked me if I would trade my Acura TL for the bike and his Honda Accord....... I did not hesitate at all and jumped on the bait and swallowed it Hook Line and Sinker! Allright!! Here She is!!

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Hook line and sinker!

About time you got back on 2 wheels! Looking good!:BLAA:

v-twin_animation.gif

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site

Nice story, really, Karma is getting back to you with some nice surprises! enjoy the bike and everything good happening

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Nice story, really, Karma is getting back to you with some nice surprises! enjoy the bike and everything good happening
That same thought popped in and out of my head yesterday afternoon,but then I thought.... helping people and being generous is something we should all be doing for each other everyday! without the hope of something good coming your way as motavation,but the hope to make someone else's day or Life better as a reason. :thumbup: :thumbup: :rockon: :D

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

So you had to give up a car, but you got a car AND a bike back?

Win.

Looks awesome man

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

So you had to give up a car, but you got a car AND a bike back?

Win.

Looks awesome man
Winning! LMAO!! I feel like Charlie Sheen right now!! LOL I just got the bugs scrubbed out of my teeth and had a look at my back tire and realized......... I am a very lucky man!!! :BLAA: when I get to work tommorow I will take a pic of the weird square Old School rear tire I was eating the sidewall off of doing 75mph around a 30mph curve!!! :spank: it needs some upgrades for my for my style of riding.... :rolleyes: ;) oh yea the freaking car is nice too!! I still have not moved it from the spot he parked it,but i'm sure i will some cold rainy day..... :rockon: :rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well i'm fixin to go get a rear tire mounted,I am gonna try and make a vid of using up the last bit of tread on the old tire in a exciting way..... lol I will try that is!! stupid phone has about had it...... but a freind of mine might get their lazy butt out of bed in time to record it.... :spank: :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL.... My brother reeled me in with a 2003 100th anniversary Screaming Eagle,Roadster 883 sportster black and orange,with 5,500 miles on it.... I knew the bike since it was bought by a freind of ours new and lived in his living room its whole life!! well tradegy be-fell him in two horrible car crashes right after he bought it breaking his neck twice!!! and he is not paralyzed in any way!! he is in alot of pain constantly though..... so he cannot ride anymore.... devastaing to most ,but he learned to channel his energy through R/C he has EVERTHING R/C !! LOL well anyway my brother traded the RV I sold him a couple month's back for it and I was so jealous!!! but I did not say a word...... but when he came over Sunday on it I drooled all over it and he tossed me the key and said take it for spin! well it was AWESOME!! just realy fun to cruise on,and the riding posistion and lack of bad vibration made it very comfortable for long rides..... so anyway Monday he got hired on at my shop with me and asked me if I would trade my Acura TL for the bike and his Honda Accord....... I did not hesitate at all and jumped on the bait and swallowed it Hook Line and Sinker! Allright!! Here She is!!
Harley rider..... I do not know this man? His meds need adjusting lol.
Actually 883 is my fav Harley.
I wouldn't admit it on here though.

Neil

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
The next thing you have to do is buy a bandana, a Sons of Anarchy t-shirt, and then go to every Harley dealer and buy a t-shirt from them. Wait there's more. Other Harley riders will try to get you to ride from bar to bar doing shots of Jagermeister and pounding beers. :spank: Don't fall into there trap!
In all seriousness nice ride looks cool!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Way to go Donny !!!!! Shame its not a Yamaha but at least it 2 wheels right :D
You can't have it all!! LOL been almost 2 years without 2 reliable wheel's under me!! LOL i'm loving it (slow and low) LOL

Harley rider..... I do not know this man? His meds need adjusting lol.
Actually 883 is my fav Harley.
I wouldn't admit it on here though.

Neil
LOL I had to cut my dose in half before I realized.... I owned it now!! LMAO!! Naw Naw Naw.... (did you hear that lie over there?) LOL ... :BLAA: I have wanted a Sportster since I was a Yunghan and seen one with the headlight cowl !! that is next after a nice 2-up seat is purchased.... I have the stocker ,but it is awful !!!

The next thing you have to do is buy a bandana, a Sons of Anarchy t-shirt, and then go to every Harley dealer and buy a t-shirt from them. Wait there's more. Other Harley riders will try to get you to ride from bar to bar doing shots of Jagermeister and pounding beers. :spank: Don't fall into there trap!
In all seriousness nice ride looks cool!
OMG!! LMAO!! I called The Harley shop Saturday for a rear ( tire/mount on bike/balance) the qouted $320.00 !! I called Alleman my local Yamaha shop,and got it done for $152.00 ,with almost the same tire minus Hardley Ableson on the side!! you have got to call a Harley shop just so you can get put on hold and hear their ridiculous commercials about welcome to a new Life Style and a Harley is gonna make you cool if you have the right accesory's!!! LOL Priceless!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

fmf

Reaction score
Visit site
OMG!! LMAO!! I called The Harley shop Saturday for a rear ( tire/mount on bike/balance) the qouted $320.00 !! I called Alleman my local Yamaha shop,and got it done for $152.00 ,with almost the same tire minus Hardley Ableson on the side!! :

Interesting. the yamaha dealer here wants $90 rear, $50 front to mount and balance. Called the Harley dealer just to see.......$30 a piece.

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
What year and model TL and accord? As much as I love having a bike, I'm not sure I could give up my TL (2005 navi aspec package). But I live in north dakota, so having a nice cage is fun because the weather here is pretty wild sometimes.

sweet looking bike tho.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2