Got high with my bike all week!

PVFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I did 2000 miles worth of riding this week. From AZ to CO. Several times during the
week my friend and I were above 10,000 feet HIGH. Here are a few different pics from the ride, I am not much for stopping all the fun to take some pics but
here are some of the ones I took. The bike felt a little lacking in the power department at that elevation, but she still performed well. :thumbup:

The first pic is at Lizard Head pass 10,222 feet, the second pic is near the Grand
Mesa summit 10,300 feet.

The roads in Colorado are some of the best I have ever been on, if you get the chance go for it, in the summer time of course.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd really like to get to Colorado sometime in the next few years myself but I dont think i'll be riding :D

Unless you know someone in Colorado who trusts you! :rolleyes: and will let you ride one of her bikes.....that is of course if you can stay on the RIGHT side of the road!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
that is of course if you can stay on the RIGHT side of the road!

Why should I ?? Its all fine & dandy for you silly people to ride on the wrong side of the road :BLAA:.. Everybody knows we ride on the right side :D

I would take extra special care of either one of your babies though :thumbup: I promise :rockon: