Got and fz6(pics inside)

sleepymas

Reaction score
Visit site
Got an fz6(pics inside)

hey, a few weeks ago i picked up a 2008 fz6 for 3750. it had minor damage on it from a fall but i did not mind since i am taking most of the parts with damage off eventually. i will eventually make a street fighter out of the bike but for now its to nice to tear it apart.

this is my first bike and its not to bad, i have ridden many before from ninja 250 to hayabusa though. love the fz6 it was exactly what i was looking for. now onto the good stuff here are the pics.

first are the day i got it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:rockon:

Last edited:
I live in ashburn va and took a ride up to point of rock maryland with my friend for its maiden voyage. he has a 2003 r6 streetfighter/supermoto look.

now more pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

finally here are some pics of how it looks today, i have made these mods so far/work done.
hugger off
trimmed undertail down
changed brake fluid
painted the bar clamp, radiator side covers and rear sets.

lots of ideas for future just gotta wait till it gets cold.

okay last set of pics, i hope this is not to many pics if so i apologize, i know normally on forums people cant get enough pics.:thumbup:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:welcome: welcome to the forum.. bike looks awsome.. for some reason that r6 looks noticably smaller than the fz6.. might just be the pic.. good luck with making it naked :thumbup:

thanks, everyone says that about the r6 that sees it. i think its because he has nothing up front so the fz6 is really long and wide compared to each other.

Back