Goop's post-Thanksgiving Hangover ride! - Nov 30th!!

Red Wazp

Thanks for the report Cliff. Someday I'll get my Katoom down there to ride those tasty roads with you guys again.

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Thanks for sharing the pics, fellas!

LOVE the leathers, Jen! :thumbup:

Step by step I am trying to get to a track day/advanced riding school. Honestly, I didn't realize what an expensive hobby motorcycling can be when I first got into it! But all the best things in life take effort and commitment. I hadn't even imagined wanting to get on a track 6 months ago. I expect I may have everything in place to make it happen in a few more months.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Step by step I am trying to get to a track day/advanced riding school. Honestly, I didn't realize what an expensive hobby motorcycling can be when I first got into it! But all the best things in life take effort and commitment. I hadn't even imagined wanting to get on a track 6 months ago. I expect I may have everything in place to make it happen in a few more months.

Outstanding!! Have a look here (*** WARNING *** it might make you want to go even more)

http://www.600riders.com/forum/trac...perbike-school-preview-videos.html#post565730

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
A few pics on Rick Clemson's site:

Photo Event

Looking good, Jen! :thumbup:

GM_25601.jpg