Goodridge brake line fit question

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking to get braided SS lines for my '04, and I think I've narrowed it down to Goodridge for the best combo of price, quality, and being able to get them.

I like the Shadow series lines, but they only list them in the catalog for '06-10, plus FZ6R. The part number for the '06-10 is 1171 or 2871 for standard lines, while the part number for '04-05 is 2863 for standard lines only. Rear lines follow the same convention.

Is there a chance the lines listed for '06-10 would also fit my '04? I didn't know there was even a year break between '05 and '06, I thought it was in '07, when they went to the 4-piston calipers?

My gut tells me they're pretty much the same, unless the newer listing is for ABS or something, but I want to be a little more sure before I spend $100+ at the shop. :D

Well, the parts manager at the shop agrees with me that there's no reason they won't fit. I guess I'll be a guinea pig.

Please let us know how this works out for you. I am looking to do this as my next mod and goodridge lines are the frontrunner

Back