Golf joke hehehe

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
3 guys are golfing, and they are taking a break, bragging on their kids. One golfer declares, my son is so smart, he started working at a used car lot after school, and now he owns 4 car lots and covers the whole tri state area, he is so successful he even gave his friend a new car. So, the second guys says, my son is so smart, he started in construction and now he owns a huge realty chain, he covers the whole tri state area and is so successful he gave his friend a new house. The third guy says, my son is so smart that he started working as a clerk in a bank, and now he is a day trader and is so successful he gave his best friend a 80,000 dollar portfolio for free. This new guy walks into the conversation and asks what the other guys are talking about and one of the guy says they were talking about their successful sons, so the new guy says, my son is a lazy no good sob and he has never worked a day in his life. I also found out he is gay, and someone gave him a new car, a new house, and 80,000.

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
3 guys are golfing, and they are taking a break, bragging on their kids. One golfer declares, my son is so smart, he started working at a used car lot after school, and now he owns 4 car lots and covers the whole tri state area, he is so successful he even gave his friend a new car. So, the second guys says, my son is so smart, he started in construction and now he owns a huge realty chain, he covers the whole tri state area and is so successful he gave his friend a new house. The third guy says, my son is so smart that he started working as a clerk in a bank, and now he is a day trader and is so successful he gave his best friend a 80,000 dollar portfolio for free. This new guy walks into the conversation and asks what the other guys are talking about and one of the guy says they were talking about their successful sons, so the new guy says, my son is a lazy no good sob and he has never worked a day in his life. I also found out he is gay, and someone gave him a new car, a new house, and 80,000.

Good One!:rof: