Go Seattle Seahawks!

someday

Reaction score
Visit site
that was big they were saying that saint were the easy pick of that game.... normally saints defense aint that bad but seattle did good ... steelers are my favorite team so im hoping there gonna be in the superbowl and win it

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW :eek: I just finished watching the game , how did this happen ??... Seattle have been well , poor at best all year , they were even in disarray earlier in the season & now this :confused: Me thinks that game was their Superbowl though , they peaked to early :D

GO PACKERS

someday

Reaction score
Visit site
i honestly think its gonna be steelers vs patriots in afc championship whoever wins that is gonna win superbowl....i hate the patriots!

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
Seattle played like they should have all year! Matt had a good game, almost like he used to in his prime. Did you see that 67yd run my Lynch? WOW!!!!

someday

Reaction score
Visit site
no i kept checking my phone but i looked at the start of the fourth quarter and my jaw about hit the ground i was stunned

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
Allways Disco......Im from The Big Easy...we let it roll baby roll.......I'm so proud of my Saints for having won one Super Bowl nothing could ever disapoint me about them again........ :BLAA: :rockon: :D

Last year's super bowl was a much need win for the city. If the Seahawks were not in the playoffs, I would have been rooting for the Saints!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last year's super bowl was a much need win for the city. If the Seahawks were not in the playoffs, I would have been rooting for the Saints!

You gotta be a Saints Fan!!! Who else has a Theme Song!!! LOL I hope your Seahawks GO ALL THE WAY!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEkJ5CEhKos"]YouTube - New Orleans Saints Anthem Song - Who Dat Black and gold Superbowl by K. Gates[/ame]

blu04

Reaction score
Visit site
What a great game it was, especially that run by Lynch, He just bulldozed his way through the defense. Hopefully they can keep that style of play up next week, my team sucked this year so now rooting for the 'hawks to go.