Givi V35 PLX vs Givi E41 vs Givi E36(0) vs Givi E21

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So the taxes are filed and I got some $ from Uncle Sam (great thing, up until i realize this was my money to begin with :eek:), so I'm thinking to finish the touring set-up. I've had this analysis-paralysis for two weeks now - what hard cases should I go with?:don'tknow:

My biggest thing is that I don't want the rear of the bike to get too wide, so I'm trying to figure out what the total width is with different models mounted. The flip-side of it is - if there is a significant increase in storage volume at a cost of 1 inch total width difference, well, maybe it's worth it.

So, i know there are few people here with V35s, E21s and E36(0)s (not sure about E41s) - is there any way you could measure the total width with your cases mounted and post here, perhaps, with general impressions and/or pics, especially the E41s?

PS: Anybody tried Givi TRK series? I'm not considering them seriously, but would be curious what they'd look like on FZ6

oh your talking side cases.. I have a set of e21's that i absolutly love.. Splurg a bit for the sw-motech rack. A few $$ more, but then you dont have to have the racks on the side all the time. I dunno what type of space requirments you have, but e21's give you some good space. If i had to do it over and had the extra cash, v35's would have been my next choice..

oh your talking side cases.. I have a set of e21's that i absolutly love.. Splurg a bit for the sw-motech rack. A few $$ more, but then you dont have to have the racks on the side all the time. I dunno what type of space requirments you have, but e21's give you some good space. If i had to do it over and had the extra cash, v35's would have been my next choice..

LERecords, question about E21s - Do you have a top case on top of them? i'm looking at this: and wondering if the lids open ( i really like the idea of top opening lid, actually) with the top case hanging over them. I have a V46 case, it ain't Maxia V52, but it occasionally swallows passing Smart Cars and it's big.

Back