Givi topcase / sidecase mounts - is this the minimum required?

nthdegreeburns

Reaction score
Visit site
Gonna just say that FZ6 applications for Givi hard cases are confusing. Can someone tell me -- does this sound like the right kit for a 2007 FZ6?

MONOKEY FZ351 + M5 PLATE

If I wanted to add Monokey side cases? And a Monokey top case (first order of business)?

And is $150 for these a good deal?

nthdegreeburns

nthdegreeburns

Reaction score
Visit site
I may have answered my own question -- is $150 good for just the mounting parts for the Givi top case? And can the top case mounts be combined with, say, a Shad or SW Motech side case mount? Or is that generally frowned upon?

Thanks,
nthdegreeburns

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
$150 is about right for a topcase rack Givi Topcase Rack (Yamaha FZ6, '04-'10) - TwistedThrottle.com
I think I paid about $100 for mine, used, but it was missing parts and screws, so between ordering replacement parts ($35) and a 5-10 bucks more in stuff at the hardware store, I should've just bought a new one.

Givi topcase rack will work with Givi sidecase racks (PL360 for the straight style cases, or PLX360 for the V35 cases). I believe people on here have used the SW-motech side case mounts with the Givi top case mounts, but they are close to double the price.