Givi hard bags

ty shipping is only 35 con us via usps :p

Ohh okay so that's not that bad. One guy quoted me like $75 for everything a while ago when I still wanted hard bags. Now I make do with a backpack for the city riding that I do.

But try adv rider forums as well. I scored a nice top box for my Concours there.

Ohh okay so that's not that bad. One guy quoted me like $75 for everything a while ago when I still wanted hard bags. Now I make do with a backpack for the city riding that I do.

But try adv rider forums as well. I scored a nice top box for my Concours there.

Plus I'm covering the shipping 475 for everything my shipping :(

Last edited:
I find it odd that with no interest so far, you keep increasing your price... usually it goes the opposite. :don'tknow:

Free bump, good luck with sale again.

I find it odd that with no interest so far, you keep increasing your price... usually it goes the opposite. :don'tknow:

Free bump, good luck with sale again.

I see what your talking about I have been busy and not reading the full thread either way I'd only ask the lowest price I posted just a mistake if I said they were free people will still ask me to cover the shipping I'm taking a hit on these and the last gentleman I talked to wanted me to take another 20% off and still cover shipping then randomly stops emailing me back

A simple I changed my mind after asking me to get multiple quotes would of sufficed, but Courtesy doesn't exist in the web

475 with myself covering shipping and papal fee
Is my asking price

Thanks for catching that

Thanks for the good luck though

Last edited:
Haven't done eBay it seems that when you put shipping us only people from around the world bid on it still and the other bids back out and you still have to pay the eBay fees I just dot know how to use eBay well so I stay away

But this stuffs got to go will trade for a more comfy seat or price above

I am really interested in adding a set of hard bags to my 07 FZ6. I think that I want to go with the Givi E21's.. They seem to be more practical for what I want to use them for. Also, is there a mounting system that doesn't incorporate the top mount as well? Purely for looks purposes..

I am really interested in adding a set of hard bags to my 07 FZ6. I think that I want to go with the Givi E21's.. They seem to be more practical for what I want to use them for. Also, is there a mounting system that doesn't incorporate the top mount as well? Purely for looks purposes..

:hijack:

Flyboy - This thread is for a member selling side cases. Search the forum for your questions, and if you can't find an answer, create a new thread in the appropriate section. 'nuff said.

:hijack:

Flyboy - This thread is for a member selling side cases. Search the forum for your questions, and if you can't find an answer, create a new thread in the appropriate section. 'nuff said.

:welcome: Sorry, just joined the forum today. Wasn't trying to hijack someone's thread. No need to get hostile!

Back