Givi 36 sidebags/mounts/topcase mount

Dr.Landau

Reaction score
Visit site
Removed these from Gene's 07 fz6. They are in like new condition. Included in sale is 2 36litre bags, side rack mounts and topcase mount (no topcase included). I did not install these therefore I'm not 100% sure everything is there. Everything I removed is included, plus 2 sets of keys. From what I can see the only pieces needed for YOUR install are 2 wall anchor/bar end type apparati that fit into the back of the subframe. I could not remove these without hacking up my sub, so they'll remain.

Priced them out and I think $350.00 + shipping is fair.
In shipping you pay for size, so I think most cost effective would be 3 packages.

Thanks for looking... Laundry baskets not included:Flip:

If 03zq8 does not want the topcase mount, let me know if it'll fit an '05 FZ6 and your asking price. Thanks.

guys, i think these are long gone. i know i bought the top case rack from him a few months ago. i'll see if i can dig up an email from him and send him one letting him know there's interest if he still has the side bags and mounts.

dean

[edit]: i guess most of my dealings were through pm's on this site. i've deleted those messages. i did have some through ebay because he offered it up there... but those too seem to have been deleted. sorry i couldn't be of more help. hopefully he'll check in and help you guys out.

Last edited:
Back