Georgetown ride

Nick J

Reaction score
Visit site
Went on my first ride with fellow forum members today, driftboat and tailgate. We met up in El Dorado Hills and rode up to Georgetown on hwy's 49 and 193. Luckily, we didn't hit any rain. I enjoyed everything about the ride and especially meeting a couple of new friends. Didn't get a lot of scenery pics but I did get a douple of pics. Saw a lot of bikes out today, I think a lot of people are trying to get the last few rides for the season in. This is at the Georgetown gas station.

Driftboat

Reaction score
Visit site
I also had a good time it was a little humid it t e hills due to the rain falling in the higher elevations, need to hook up soon and do another ride this time we'll stop and get some Grub down the line , its good to ride with a crowd (mature) that is , soon b4 the snow sets in.:rockon:

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, lots of bikes in the area. I didn't know how much things have changed in the area since the 70's (where does time go?) and what a bike haven it's now. Road kill items observed: one deer, one skunk, & one rattlesnake. Great meeting up with you, Nick, & Bob!:thumbup: