Genuine/Replica FZ6 Fairing Decals?

FZ6-Rich

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm a new member looking for some help.

I'm replacing the rear fairings under the saddle area and want to source some new stickers/decals. The current ones are quite nice so I'd like to find some the same if possible.

Scoured eBay to no avail - anyone know where I can find either genuine replacement decals or replicas?

Thanks in advance!

Stephen ingham

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Rich, do you have a picture of the ones you are wanting?
I work for a sign making company in West Yorkshire and may be able to re-create some for you

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm a new member looking for some help.

I'm replacing the rear fairings under the saddle area and want to source some new stickers/decals. The current ones are quite nice so I'd like to find some the same if possible.

Scoured eBay to no avail - anyone know where I can find either genuine replacement decals or replicas?

Thanks in advance!

I believe you're talking about the 'side covers'. Not sure what year you have, below are the part numbers for the 04-06 model stickers:
5VX-21781-11-00 (blue)
5VX-21781-30-00 (sliver)

Kind of pricey here in the US for just a couple stickers, though. Partzilla has them for $6/ea plus shipping.
Hope this helps!

EDIT: The pic you posted is not an OEM stock sticker as far as I know. That appears to have been custom made.

Yamaha Motorcycle Parts 2005 FZ6 - FZ6ST SIDE COVER Diagram

FZ6-Rich

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Rich, do you have a picture of the ones you are wanting?
I work for a sign making company in West Yorkshire and may be able to re-create some for you

Hi Stephen - the stickers are in the photo on my original post. As far as I know they were the stock stickers on my 2008 FZ6-S2.