FZ6's on the road/spotted in Australia!

2 spotted yesterday (Sunday) , a white "N" west bound on Beaudesert-Boonah Rd about 9:30am 2up & a Blue "S" north through Rathdowney about 2:00pm.. Identify yourselves earthlings :D

08 white N spotted outside West Perth yesterday.

Oh wait. It's my bike - someone I know "stole" it yesterday instead of taking their XJR or Speed 3 to work :shakehead:

I keep spotting the same black FZ6S parked on King William Street, on the corner of Gillies street in the city....also saw the same bike parked on Hindley street in the City, near the University....

Fess up whoever you are???

:D

Spotted again! Orange FZ6 heading south at the turn off to Wakehurst Parkway, Northern Beaches, Sydney, Thursday morning. Approx 7:40am-ish

There is something quite satisfying spotting other Fz6'ers around!:thumbup:

Spotted 1 red FZ6N , Tuesday night outside the Rialto on Hardgrave Rd West End about 5 past 8 , you & your pillion were just strapping up helmets :thumbup: Identify please :D

White fz6n (with red stripe down middle of tank? not sure) this morning taking off from the lights across Brunswick st down McLachlan St around 7:15am... Come out come out where ever you are! :BLAA:

Other than spotting krushnut's @ ASBK last month, have not seen any for months till today.

Orange one heading toward Beenleigh on Logan River Rd about 11am.

I saw a red FZ6S in the Adelaide Hills this afternoon, just near Inglewood...Whoever it was, had a pillion, and i gave them a bit of a shock i think....i was sorta "on it", and came round a corner in the opposite direction to them quite a bit quicker than they were moving...anyway, hello, whoever you are....if you remember seeing a black FZ6 with a funny headlight today...get in here, and say Hi!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Spotted today 1 black "S" , Ipswich motorway at Oxley around 7:15.. Sadly it had been involved in an Acco & the poor fella was being loaded into an Ambulance :eek: :( (I didnt think it was the right time to ask him if he was a member or lurker , but the bike didnt look familiar) , hope your OK fellow rider & if your a lurker & reading this your bike didnt look to bad :thumbup:

Black N yesterday morning about 7:20 on Coronation Dr high tailing it outta the city , you have a Venture rack & bag :thumbup:

C'mon Lurker identify yourself , we know you out there :D

Back