FZ6 seat upgrade thoughts

Potshot

Reaction score
Visit site
W

wrightme43

Its been well covered man.

Basicly you will be very happy with either one, just dont get the carbon fiber leather on the Corbin as it is very slick. (I have it and its crazy slick)

Burnspot

Reaction score
www.burningfiles.com
I've had my Corbin,with the carbon fiber leather, for a couple of years. Like wrightme43 said, the carbon leather IS slick. That being said, the seat has broken in nicely and is way more comfortable than the stock seat. I still get the ass burn after a couple of hours, but it's bearable.

From the rave reviews from others here, it sounds like the Top Saddlery seat might be the way to go...I might go there myself and sell my Corbin when some money grows on the tree out in my front yard. ;)

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Try the Top Saddlery Seats. They are great according to the members and are having a sale this month. I don't have the coin to get one yet. :thumbup:

OOPS I didn't check out your links. The second one is the one. Thanks

Last edited:

MCFC21

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The TS seat is the best investment I have made to date. Recently, I met up with oldfast007 (Eric) and we traded seats for a run. He has a Corbin. I hope he will pop in and give you a little write up about the differences he noticed.

The Corbin has me sitting too far back and sliding around constantly. It feels like I am always being shoved toward the tank and the boys don't care much for that.

The TS seats me exactly where I want to e and there is no feeling of being sloped forward. The material keeps my arse planted where I park it and the comfort lasts for hours, not minutes.

If you do decide on a Corbin, don't order online. Call and speak to someone and tell them exactly what your issues are with the stock seat. They will build anything you want so long as they know up front. Plus, they will take it back for modification in the event it isn't quite what you wanted.