FZ6 Riders Show us your baby!!

W

wrightme43

You that sucks because it is true. Blue is faster than red, but black is faster than blue.
Now black with red/yellow/orange/white flames with blue pinstriped edges is faster than plain black. Its just the way it is. LOL

I am seriously considering a decalectomy and painting the side pods to match the rest of the bike. (here they come black with a blue or red decal)

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
Your right. The decals are a little cheesy. I've thought about peeling mine off too but not the ones on the pods, just the front. They wouldn't be so bad if the edges weren't so noticeable. The black bikes look good too. I think the full naked black bikes are bad a**. We can't get those over here either and that sucks. If they did sell them over here there's a good chance one of those would be seting in my garage insted of my super cool blue one. LOL

xlr8

Reaction score
Visit site
My Naked FZ6

Added the radiator cover and belly pan (which can be used with the frame slider) both in aluminium. Havent got the chance to paint it yet. I put on the fender eliminator with led lights....Now Im thinking of putting in the Termignoni exhaust (once i get more $$$ of course)

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Here she is, fresh off the showroom floor. It was delivered on Tuesday and I've got about 100 miles on it so far.

Last edited:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my "used" 2007 (1,300 miles):

_DSC0009.jpg

Got out to the parking lot for more practice this morning, my clutch work went MUCH better this time, thanks for your suggestions on another thread.

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
Good looking bike! You have a fast blue one. Good for you.:thumbup:

You know all the non-blue FZ6ers are jealous. LOL

BTW, how did you get my ex-girlfriends picture to use as you avatar?

Last edited:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jonac, I see you've got that lower cowl installed, damn that looks sharp! My dealership is celebrating their 50th anniversary all this week, 25% off all accessories, I may just have to order up one of them!