FZ6 Riders Show us your baby!!

ebk71

Reaction score
Visit site
After posting here on the forum about getting one with or without abs I have found me a FZ6 Fazer S2 with ABS from march 2008 with 4200 km and "some" extra's.
It will be delivered on 29-12:cheer:

Yatz86

Chick Magnet
Reaction score
Visit site
After posting here on the forum about getting one with or without abs I have found me a FZ6 Fazer S2 with ABS from march 2008 with 4200 km and \"some\" extra's.
It will be delivered on 29-12:cheer:

the head cowl looks different...no "shades" compared to normal 08..nice fairing btw

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wow, it has been a while since i looked in this thread, nice looking FZ's people...

I miss mine already and winter is just barely starting...

hardway

Reaction score
Visit site
My new and older babies.
2009 FZ6
2005 red head

IMG_0010.jpg

I've been having a lot of fun with the fz6 so far, very pleased with the purchase.

Last edited:

rider1a

Reaction score
Visit site
My Baby! She used to have Leo Vince exausts and a power comander 3 usb, but the sound started to get on my nerves on longer trips so now it's stock.

I think you made a right move. Most aftermarket exhausts set-ups are silly for us long-distance riders. The noise after 400 miles get's really tiring. I think one tooth lower on the front sprocket will yield more torque results than loud pipes :)

My bike has a huge CalSci screen with an extra laminar extender, Hyperpro shock with Sonic springs in the front. The massive wind-screen does take the beauty away from the bike but all I care about is LD comfort.

Bob

Last edited:

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well i thought id post up some of mine one previous pic of mine and fellow member puz's (N) and the one in my avatar (with all my babies) too

Last edited: