*****FZ6 Riders: How Tall Are You?*****

• Total voters
179cm ( 5 foot 10in about) and 100kg
flat foot bike no prob
a bit over weight though doctor is on my case :(
oh and a pic of me bike since i forgot to post one before
fz6box.jpg

Last edited:
At 5'7" I can flat foot both feet if my gonads are smashed against the tank firmly. :(
:ban: :D :D :D

Niiiiiiiice. . . . . . . . :eyebrow:

On a less pressing note;

It seems my 34" inseam at 5'10" is plenty to flat foot this bike. Or is it my 190lbs??

There are some tall m-fers riding FZ6s. My brother and I are both 6'3" both have FZ6s and both dwarf them. We are both scrawny though, I'm about 165lbs on a bad day, he is in the 190s.

I've got some war-of-the-worlds tripod length legs, so I can flat foot straddling the passenger seat. Its kinda nice actually.

yeah, I'm a foot shorter than you and I have to be on my tip toes when I come to a stop. and its not that easy to lower the FZ6 because of the suspension.

Lowered mine easy as pie and on the cheap too. Will see if I can post the link to the writup I did on it. ( I rode the fa and enjoyed it but after I got my tiger I loved having leg room again)

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/22617-diy-lowering-couple-other-upgrades.html#post255959

sent from my driod x, via my fingers through tapatalk

Last edited:
well I'm squarely in the 6'7+ range....206cm - about 6'11 I think in your whacky imperial units ;)
and yes I love my FZ6, and yes I'm very definitely going to be adding foot peg lowering on the top of my list of mods coming up :D
but that being said even a guy of my considerable height sit quite comfortably on the stock bike though I wouldn't like going long haul touring on it just yet (before the new foot pegs)

Back