FZ6-Forum Worldwide Gathering

FZ6-ZN

Insert nonsense here
Reaction score
Visit site
I say Africa, somewhere beautiful like "The Drakensburg" or "The Kruger National Park". What about the "Serengeti" or "Victoria Falls" there is just too many beautiful places.

With an exchange rate of between 1USD to 6ZAR or 1GBP to +11ZAR you'll be able to have a holiday of note.

FZ6-ZN - Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk...

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
How about the Arctic Circle? Always wanted to go.

Seriously, I would go if there is a road from here to there regardless where it is.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using tapatalk.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I see several for Vegas LOL...but some of you have put countries not cities. You should be more specific, and provide your reasons why such a city would be good, for example weather.

Places mentioned should be practicle, meaning that cities should be relatively economical. Somplace where it's very expensive such as London (sorry mates) may not be the most practicle location versus someplace where the currency would go a bit farther.

This is just for entertainment purposes though, so please continue on with your list.

cookies

Reaction score
Visit site
west texas in the middle of nowere, texas has hills, warm weather, and lots of ladies! little bit of everything.

seeing how you want a CITY, how about brownsville. and if that's a nogo, south florida! it's good weather, but if anyone is going to drive or fly thousands of miles, i would expect they would want to ride some nice roads. that's a fail for florida.

JTL

Reaction score
Visit site
How about the Arctic Circle? Always wanted to go.

Seriously, I would go if there is a road from here to there regardless where it is.

Then how about here then :D It is something like 150 or 200km to the Arctic circle.... The road from there to here is a bit harder to find. I have to disagree with Dan, there's quite a lot of nice roads in northern Finland and Norway.

Last edited:

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
Great idea for a thread! If I had notice and a happy bank account, I'd go to a "FZ6 convention".

Ok, I pick Portland, Oregon.

My reason might be a bit lame - Twilight movies were filmed there and I thought the scenery was some of the most spectacular I've seen.

:D

I like your thinking Kazza, I live 5 miles from Ptown!

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
Vancouver, BC. Outside the US and still close to home, and we meet Boneman and Admin. Plus my new drivers license is good there as a passport!:BLAA:

foxbass

I prefer being on top
Reaction score
Visit site
For me it would have to be my spiritual home - Scotland!
I would also ride up from London in my kilt for the laff.
My Pillion is also a Burmese Scot hybrid so Burma sounds interesting - if you like war zones that is......

macem29

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
For me it would have to be my spiritual home - Scotland!
I would also ride up from London in my kilt for the laff.
My Pillion is also a Burmese Scot hybrid so Burma sounds interesting - if you like war zones that is......

seconded, Inverness would be fun

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
Le Mans in France on September 24th and 25th for the Le Mans 24 Hours for Motorcycles.
Can't garantee the weather though.

This is my suggestion as I plan to be there anyway. There is a few of us planning to ride over from Ireland. Then when the race is finished spend a few days riding through the French mountains.

24 Hours Moto; 24th - 25th September 2011

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It needs to be in the central African Republic.
Its as equally far +/- for most of us to get to.
Its a place very few of us have travelled
Its warm:D
It would be a trip of a life time.
:thumbup:
Nelly

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Amsterdam is great for a night out, but it's too flat for a "good" ride.

Assen 25 June (for the TT) or Canterbury 10 September (for the FZ6 euro gathering and ride) :thumbup:

Thats what I was thinking just now, at Assen for the Dutch TT :thumbup:

Isle of Man wouldn't be a bad idea, and then we all lobby the organisers for a 4 lap FZ6 TT race :rockon: