fz6-forum avatar picture battle game.

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup, busted! My wife's a graphic artist and web designer. She thought it'd be funny to sandwich the two. I just couldn't pass up pulling "Mr. Lucky's" leg a little. :Flip::D

So did you actually get a ticket? It looks like you are holding something in your hand in that picture.

And I was going to say, "how nice of the CHP to snap a picture of you, after handing you an undoubtedly $300-$400 ticket.

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So did you actually get a ticket? It looks like you are holding something in your hand in that picture.

And I was going to say, "how nice of the CHP to snap a picture of you, after handing you an undoubtedly $300-$400 ticket.

No ticket. ;) I'm saving myself for our next ride. :rockon:
I didn't notice it but you're right. It does look like I'm holding something in my hand. I think that it's just the white fingers on the front of my gloves.

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Doh! I was just going to say in my earlier post that I've probably screwed up my cop karma so bad that I'll be a sitting duck tomorrow... :eek:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to see someone try Prebstars avatar ;)

Lefty?.......... :D

Sorry Karen, I just back from a ride with Chemiker and I'm having trouble explaining the scuff marks on the toe of my boots to my wife. :spank:
It's the first thing she checks when I get home....
I'll have to wait until next year when I can do a track day. :D

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry Karen, I just back from a ride with Chemiker and I'm having trouble explaining the scuff marks on the toe of my boots to my wife. :spank:
I'll have to wait until next year when I can do a track day. :D

I keep an extra pair of boots and leathers at Alex's house! :spank::rof:

Karen,
I did some darkies that same day but the photog was only in one spot. Wasn't even trying. Crossplane cranks are much easier to control. Input from the right hand is very predictable on and off throttle. Guess that's one of the reasons they use that basic configuration in MotoGP. :rockon:

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's Klara (4 months) vs Motogiro, Krid80, Ridgeback, BryanDH, Meggi46 and Lefty (and probably some others).

I couldn't resist when I saw her sleeping position! :D

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site

:rof: :rof: :rof: