FZ6 Compatible Handguards?

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
I have hand guards on my dual sport and MSR mitts on the FZ6. The mitts work much better.
IMAG0491.jpg
Where can I get a pair of those mitts?? I have the fz1 bar and I dont think any hand gaurds will fit :(

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
There's also these from Twisted Throttle:

Oxford Handlebar Muffs for Motorcycles - OXF.OF82 : TwistedThrottle.com

I think I'll probably be ok once I get my heated grips installed on Friday since it's doesn't get THAT cold in the Bay area.

Doesnt get that cold in SD either but on the freeway at night the cold chill hitting the hands is extremely uncomfortable lol. I just bought a pari of freezeout glvoe liners from cycle gear. I will try those this weekend and see if they help.

HappyHighwayman

Reaction score
Visit site
Doesnt get that cold in SD either but on the freeway at night the cold chill hitting the hands is extremely uncomfortable lol. I just bought a pari of freezeout glvoe liners from cycle gear. I will try those this weekend and see if they help.

I think my problem is my Coretech gloves I got for cold weather riding are one size too small so they cramp my hands and wrists and are too tight to be effectively warm. I should just go get a proper fitting pair of gloves and see if that combined with the Oxford heated grips I'm installing tomorrow will be ok.

HappyHighwayman

Reaction score
Visit site
Got my Oxford "heaterz" installed and I think they'll probably do me fine. Even 40% I found them keeping my hands toasty at highway speeds. Granted it was 50 degrees out but I still have 70% and 100% settings in reserve.