FZ6 calendar

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, I am thinking seriously about getting together a 2014 forum calendar starring 13 bikes. I have chatted with admin regarding this and they said that it would be fine. Would you be interested?

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I'm in.
always try to support members endeavours
goodonya

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I thought it would be neat. VFRD does it and it looks great! My husband's bike was even featured in the last one. However, if I don't see enough interest I won't be able to do it.

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Mine needs a good bath, but the fall weather is here and I've got just the spot in mind to take a beautiful October shot. Count me in.

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I think a better and maybe cheaper option than a group buy would be for everyone who wants their bike to be famous to submit their bike on a photo sharing site, link to it here, then whoever wants a calendar can compile the pictures themselves and submit them to Snapfish or whatever site they want to make the calendar. This way nobody has to deal with international shipping and they can feature a picture of their own bike on whichever month they like.

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright you guys! I have officially posted the thread for the calendar pic submissions. It is listed as 2014 FZ6 Calendar-SEND PICS! Please read the thread thoroughly before submitting photos.

Thank you! I'm excited, I am hoping it turns out awesome!!

Lisa