fz6 burnout retard......... (not me)

Z

Zealadin

What a douchebag, when he started I was kind of hoping he'd lose it and end up on his arse with the bike running off into the distance, by the end I was just hoping the poor bike would explode and put itself and him out of their misery (would have been some nice darwin theory in practice imo).

Can't beleive anyone would do that to their bike. That being said some people have no respect for their vehicles, and they are usually the same people you see being pushed into the back of an ambulance.

Wouldn't it suck though, if you saw that, and where like "HEY thats my FZ6 I lent a friend!?!"

Nice comment though :D

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Now I am not necessarily adverse to a burn-out, but, there are just so many things wrong with that whole set-up :shakehead:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
This is what a tire manufacturer loves to see. If only they could wish for more knuckleheads like these.

They coudln't even do it properly, they had to cheat by using a brick to keep the bike from going forward. An embarrasement for those who know how to do it.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He doesn't deserve that bike....should give it to someone who would appreciate it :D ME!

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For a second there I thought he was going to take off, but then his "braniac" buddy put his foot down on the piece of wood/slate?? thinking that would keep the bike from speeding forward. I must confess, I too was hoping to see one less squid on the road with the opportunity of taking his buddies leg off if the bike kept going. Idiots.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You know what..... nothing wrong with the kid burnin his tire......:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
One time I tried a burnout, but the front tire kept skipping. My solution was to put the front tire against a brick wall, which worked out fine. Afterward, I felt ashamed because I "cheated" with the wall, but I simply wanted to cover the basics.

After seeing this kid use a wooden block with a man's foot on top of it, I don't feel so bad anymore! Plus, I didn't KILL my engine with a ridiculously long burnout that lasted oh..say...40 years! That kid should've had a birthday or two while sitting on that burnout! Could he have kept it going longer? I mean, why doesn't he try-out for 100 years next time?

Last edited:

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site
A burn out is dead easy ... front brak hard, body off the bike , 6000-7000 rpm en let the clutch go fast ... there's nothing that can happen ( on TARMAC that is)
Oh yeah ... and burn-out's are cool, if you're on you're way to get the tire replaced.

This on the other hand, is a waste of a good bike...
To many morons on nice bikes ...