FS: Two Bros Carbon Fiber Exhaust

huckleberry1

Reaction score
Visit site
For Sale, a set of used, good condition Two Brothers CF cans. Does not include the mounting rings/FE kit which can be purchased from Two Bros. if you want. Personally I liked being able to show off the whole can without some rubber rings. The only drawback I found was the small amount of wear near the tips which can be seen in the photos. It should be noted that you can't see this wear when the mufflers are installed and little bit of rubber padding would have solved the problem completely.

SOLD

Last edited:

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
Would you be willing to do cash+trade? I don't have much bike stuff but I have a ton of electronics and stuff. I really want a TB exhaust, they're just reaaaallly pricey. If you want to work out a deal for cash plus other stuff let me know, if not it's understandable.

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
You around? I'm interested in nabbing these even if you only want cash. Is there any way you could go down on the price a LITTLE bit? I'd really like to work something out.

Also, how would we go about payment? Can anybody vouch for this guy? ~$500 is a lot to give somebody over the net.

Last edited: