FS: Olympia AST, Large, Grey/Black

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a slightly (very slightly) used AST in Grey/Black. Its a few months old and has seen use this winter. No rips, stains or blemishes of any kind. It fits me funny while I'm riding and I want to try something else. If your in the area (Portland, Or) your welcome to check it out. I have not included any pics, if your interested you know what the jacket is. That being said, if your serious about it and want a picture of anything specific I can take it fur ya.

I am starting out at $225 delivered to you. I bought it 4-5 months ago for $300. Make an offer, I wont be insulted. Might not take it...... right away. First full price offer takes it, if I dont get what i want, I'll cry. Then I will sell to the highest bidder.

If you haven't seen it before, heres the linkage:

http://www.olympiamotosports.com/ast_mens/ast_mens.htm

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
I cant believe no one is interested in a sweet all season touring jacket, breaks my heart :(

So, and this is probably my lowest before it goes in the closet to be a spare, $200 to you, $175 local pick up. Thats like %40 off the original price and it really is in near perfect condition. The part that makes it near is that the fabric is not a stiff as a brand new jacket, no stains or rips.