FS: New in Box FAZR6 FE Kit $45 + shipping

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
I purchased this FAZR6 FE kit directly from SBN awhile ago. Complete description here. Install seems to be very simple. I just never got around to installing it, never even took it out of the box it came in. I installed my 2 brothers exhaust :rockon: complete with the supplied FE kit over the weekend so I no longer have any use for the FAZR6. Price on SBN is $60, you can have it for $45 plus the cost of shipping, I'm assuming to be around $5. (Save around $15) :thumbup:

If interested send me a PM.

*UPDATE*

This is the same FE kit that Reiobard just installed. See his thread for pics and step-by-step installation instructions.

Last edited:
I installed my 2 brothers exhaust :rockon: complete with the supplied FE kit over the weekend so I no longer have any use for the FAZR6. Price on SBN is $60, you can have it for $45 plus the cost of shipping, I'm assuming to be around $5. (Save around $15) :thumbup:

If interested send me a PM.

*UPDATE*

This is the same FE kit that Reiobard just installed. See his thread for pics and step-by-step installation instructions.

Just curious how much did you get your TwoBros and is it Ti, CF or SS??

Just curious how much did you get your TwoBros and is it Ti, CF or SS??

I bought the 2 bros in Polished Aluminum from iMotorcyclestore.com for $669 OTD. I originally bought the Carbon Fiber Scorpion pipes, but received a message they were on backorder till the end of April so I decided to ask for a discount on the 2 bros which were originally $700, not a huge markdown but it gave me an excuse to spend the extra $$$ :thumbup:. I love them, IMHO they look the best from the rear, and they definitely turn heads and let cagers know you're there!:Sport::Sport:

Thank s for the ack and confirmation AJ
I m looking foward to make my FZ6 look lean and clean.......:Sport:

What s up AJ
Just received the package today and pretty exciting hehehehe
Made me want to leave early now.....I ll be installing this weekend and will post the picture after.....
You all have a great weekend and be safe outhere.....:D:thumbup:

What s up AJ
Just received the package today and pretty exciting hehehehe
Made me want to leave early now.....I ll be installing this weekend and will post the picture after.....
You all have a great weekend and be safe outhere.....:D:thumbup:

Very cool. Def post some pics when you're done. :Sport:

Back