FS: AGVSport One piece Track Suit Size US 48/EU 58 - Palmdale, CA - $210 shipped

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
FS: AGVSport One piece Track Suit Size US 48/EU 58 - Palmdale, CA - SOLD!!!

Giving up the ghost on this one. Was snug on the waist when I was 30 pounds lighter and was always too long on the arms and legs because I've been 5'9" & 30" inseam since I was 15. Intended for a 6', 200 pound, 32" inseam person. Size US 48/EU 58. SOLD!.........

Sizing guide

Last edited:

PowellB

Reaction score
Visit site
Been thinking about getting a one-piece for the track... size might be spot on. It looks kinda like AGV's "Willow" model, can you confirm?

Don't want to low ball, since this looks like a good deal... but If I come pick it up and save you shipping cost, could you cut me a break ?

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
Been thinking about getting a one-piece for the track... size might be spot on. It looks kinda like AGV's "Willow" model, can you confirm?

Don't want to low ball, since this looks like a good deal... but If I come pick it up and save you shipping cost, could you cut me a break ?

I've already cut the price down $15 from $225 (basically eating shipping cost) so I'm not looking to cut it again. I work in Pasadena (near the Rose Bowl) so picking it up at lunch (or any time before 5PM) could be an option for you if you're near this area.

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
I've already cut the price down $15 from $225 (basically eating shipping cost) so I'm not looking to cut it again. I work in Pasadena (near the Rose Bowl) so picking it up at lunch (or any time before 5PM) could be an option for you if you're near this area.

I don't remember if it is the Willow model. I know it's an out of production, perforated model.

PowellB

Reaction score
Visit site
Did some more research, looks like the SP4 suit.

I work 10a-830p in Hollywood, but could possibly make it to Pasadena beforehand, say 8:30am-ish sometime next week.

If it fits and it's in good condition, I'm interested.

PM me if you think we could make something work schedule-wise.

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
Did some more research, looks like the SP4 suit.

I work 10a-830p in Hollywood, but could possibly make it to Pasadena beforehand, say 8:30am-ish sometime next week.

If it fits and it's in good condition, I'm interested.

PM me if you think we could make something work schedule-wise.

8:30am would work. I just need to block off that time because I often have meetings at that time (I start at 7ish). BTW, I'll be near my work (La Cresenta) at the fabrication shop getting a quote on set back plates (with my FZ on my trailer) on Friday. It would be easy for me to bring the suit with me then and I could get there early if need be.

PowellB

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be near my work (La Cresenta) at the fabrication shop getting a quote on set back plates (with my FZ on my trailer) on Friday. It would be easy for me to bring the suit with me then and I could get there early if need be.

Unfortunately I can't meet Fri morning because I have to drop someone off at the airport before work. Any day next week work?

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
Unfortunately I can't meet Fri morning because I have to drop someone off at the airport before work. Any day next week work?

Sure. In fact, my plans to be La Cresenta fell apart. Still a chance that I'll be in Eagle Rock tomorrow afternoon but we'll see how lazy I feel in the morning on my day off. :D

PowellB

Reaction score
Visit site
I can make it work. I'd really like to try the suit on if possible before buying, is there a way to make that happen? Even if it's just something like a 7-day return policy if I take it home and it doesn't fit quite perfect, I'd trust you. :D

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
I can make it work. I'd really like to try the suit on if possible before buying, is there a way to make that happen? Even if it's just something like a 7-day return policy if I take it home and it doesn't fit quite perfect, I'd trust you. :D

You can definitely try it on. There's a McDonalds & a 24-hour Fitness (this would be cleaner) near by. Maybe you can use them as changing rooms. As for a return policy, I'm selling the suit as-is though you get to every opportunity to try it on before hand.

PowellB

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok cool. As long as I can try it on I'm set. I'm somewhere between a 44 and 48 depending on the brand, and I hear AGV runs a bit small. The whole reason for me getting a one-piece is that my two-piece is a bit more roomy than I'd like for track riding... so it all comes down to the fit. I'll PM you to work out the details...