FS 2006 FZ6 in louisiana

sempul

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking to sale my 2006 FZ6. There is nothing wrong with this bike at all! the only reason i am selling is because i bought a CBR900RR and am tired of paying the note on this thing. The bike has no damage and has never been layed down. has 5500 miles on it as of now. i am the second owner and bought this bike with 1400 miles on it from one of the guys at southeast motorsports as they were going out of business. the bike has a +2 rear sprocket with leo vince carbon fiber dual exhaust out the back. i have done the BD43 mod to the front so that it has dual low lights instead of looking like one is blown. i also have a -1 front sprocket for it. i put it on and didnt like it so it is back off. bike has been garage kept since i have owned it. also has fender eliminator kit installed that allows the license plate to be folded under (neat mod) and has the LED rear lights and blinkers with flush mount front blinkers. Looking for someone to take over the notes which as of now are at $4200. email me with any questions at [email protected]

sempul

Reaction score
Visit site
here is some pics of the bike. sry but the stupid lens kept messing up. let me know if you want close ups of anything.