FS: 2004 FZ6 front end stuff

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Since I've swapped to R6 stuff I don't need my FZ6 parts laying around anymore.

All these were removed from my 2004 FZ6 at ~9,000 miles and are in good shape. Prices do not include shipping, I can ship whatever method you want.

Front forks - SOLD
Front brake calipers - $25
Front axle - SOLD
Front fender (faster blue, good upgrade for red bikes!) - SOLD
CBR1100 Clip-ons - SOLD

If you need more than one thing I can do combo deals. Pics will be up shortly.

Last edited:

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok here are some pictures. As a bonus, you get to see my project car that is modeling the FZ parts :D Its an Isuzu Impulse Turbo (Piazza for you Aussies) in case you care.

I also found some more parts I had forgotten to list previously.

CBR1100 Clip-ons: SOLD
Stock flasher relay and LED resistor boxes: GONE

On to the parts:

0909091244a.jpg

Forks and Axle, I haven't cleaned them yet in this pic so they're a little dirty, but undamaged.

0909091242a.jpg

Faster blue fender, dusty but great shape. Still has the brake line holder on it.

0909091242b.jpg

Brake calipers and lines. Also have pads in them, but I would recommend new pads anyway so they mate with your rotors properly.

0909091243a.jpg

Clip-ons, stock flasher, and resistor boxes. Clip-ons have holes drilled in them for mounting the FZ6 controls. The clip-ons don't have the honda threads in them anymore so aftermarket bar ends must be used.

0909091243b.jpg

Right clip-on with hole showing. One hole was the honda factory one; the one further up is for the FZ6.

0909091243c.jpg

Left clip-on, again with additional hole showing.

0909091243d.jpg

If any of my prices are out of whack let me know, the only one I knew reference was the clip-ons, since I had to buy them.

Last edited:

jonfromgeorgia

JonFromGeorgia
Reaction score
Visit site
possibly interested in buying the forks from you if they're not already sold. also i just wondered why you're switching everything to R6 stuff. is that really hard to do or does it require alot of modifications from stock? it might be good for me to be able to do that since i pretty much need a whole new front end on my bike anyway. thanks for your time.

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
They aren't sold yet but I should know by Monday one way or the other. The reason I switched to R6 stuff was mainly to stiffen up the front. It bugged me when I braked hard that the nose would dive. I was just going to swap in some heavier springs that would match my weight but I got a good deal on the R6 parts so I just went ahead and did that instead. Swapping in the R6 parts needed some spacers for the axle and brake calipers, and I chose to modify an R6 fender to fit; otherwise I would have needed to make some fender tabs to adapt the mounting holes over, though I have heard that the tabs can slip and make the fender rub.