Frame sliders

nicholas.craft

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry if this has been beat to death. I am new to this forum and just had a quick question please. Does anyone know if Frame sliders will do the job or do i also need swingarm sliders? Will the frame sliders protect the crank case? Just asking before I put the new case on. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Frame sliders are arguably the most important mod you can put on your bike. My wife flopped my bike over and the frame sliders saved the engine case a world of hurt. The swingarm spools/sliders help too. Well worth the money, in my opinion.

nicholas.craft

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the help. I was debating between the givi engine gaurd and motivation frame sliders. But since the sliders are cheaper and protected your case I will just get them. "much Cheaper" Thanks

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Givi engine guard will protect your case a lot more than just sliders but the cost is much greater. You can add the engine guard later though if you want more protection. They look pretty manly too. Enjoy the Forum here, there is a LOT of info on this site and everyone is great.:welcome:

Amorousnerdium

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.jasonwoodcock.biz
Sorry if this has been beat to death. I am new to this forum and just had a quick question please. Does anyone know if Frame sliders will do the job or do i also need swingarm sliders? Will the frame sliders protect the crank case? Just asking before I put the new case on. Thanks in advance!

In my case, (We Can Rebuild Her) they saved my bike.

I didn't hesitate to put new ones on during my rebuild.