frame sliders

lowenranger

Reaction score
Visit site
just bought me some new frame sliders and are having second thoughts about installing them if anyone is interested in them

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
Why are you having second thoughts about installing them? Which ones are they? How much?

These are things that I'm sure others will want to know.

Take care.

lowenranger

Reaction score
Visit site
they are black pro tek i just dont really feel like messing with it and i have lower fairings and dont want to drill through them i paid 60 make reasonable offer

Z

Zealadin

Just my 2c, but I'd put them on if your bike isn't already damage.
Could save you alot of time and money at a later date, but its up to you.

Also don't they normally bolt on in the same spot as the fairing?
I have a naked so I didn't have that issue.

lowenranger

Reaction score
Visit site
they bolt on bechind my fairings so i would have to drill a hole behind it there is no damage to my bike right now (knock on wood) but i just dont want to drill throught my fairings. i changed my mine once i got them home

S

sm00thpapa

I just got my no cut frame sliders but I can't get the factory bolts out as they torqued them. I'll need something to break them loose with.

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
they are black pro tek i just dont really feel like messing with it and i have lower fairings and dont want to drill through them i paid 60 make reasonable offer

Drilling and installing them really aint that hard!

Have a look at my how-to: http://www.600riders.com/forum/how-tos/12392-powerbronze-fairing-cut-frame-sliders.html

I had the same chills running down my spine before I got started, - but it's really not a hard job.
Hope you can find the courage to do it, - would be a shame to destroy the plastics when a pair of sliders could have saved your investment!