Forest beats rampage by unanimous decision

scottslone

Reaction score
Visit site
yes i watched it,, i was kinda undecided since it reall wasnt dominate on the part of forrest, which is what i think it should be to defeat the champ.. i mean come on forrest head looked like a speed bag and kissed the canvas alot. ok,ok,ok forrest did get the 2nd round and the 4th, but everything else was rampage

J

jsteinb95

No freaking way. I don't believe that for a second! The judges must've been racist!!!!

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rampage rarely did anything in the fight.....He tagged him good in the first..nothing in the 5th...EASY DECISION!!! FORREST ROCKS!!!!:rockon:

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
The fight was all over when Forrest decided to start kicking rampage's leg in the 2nd round. It was a great fight to watch.

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
kicking his leg was all he did. and even then he didnt do it as much in the 4 and 5th. he feared getting close cause he knew jacksons power which he felt it the 1st.

even before the 2nd round leg kick, jackson was methodical and picking his spots to counter cause he knows forrest isnt the most controlled fighter and over commits a lot.

you have a man on one leg for 4 rounds and he couldnt capitalized on anything. 2 punch combinations at the most. you have to take the title away, not just show up.

anyways, it was a very good card.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Rampage said the leg did not bother him after the end of the 2nd... I think the fight was judged fairly... good fight, even though not impressive from either fighters.

Oh and to the OP, next time please avoid spoiling it in the title... some of us had recorded it and got pissed when seeing your thread this morning hehe